I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. My interests include sewing, crocheting, flower arranging, altered art, art journaling, painting, home decor and beading. But my obssession is scrapbooking! I've been a scrap addict for 20+ years, and I love it.
In the late 90's into the early 2000's, I taught a weekly, general crafts class, for my church; our group averaged about 10 ladies a week. This led to teaching larger, more specific, classes at retreats.
My varied skills, enabled me to make various decorative items for the church, as well as designing sets and wardrobe for plays.
I really got into scrapbooking in the early 2000's, and I haven't looked back since! With a bit of trepidation, in 2009, I started my scrappy blog. About the same time, I started posting my layouts, and altered items on various manufaturer blogs and Ning sites.
This led to a Guest Designer gig at Graphic 45 for the month of February 2010.
Meanwhile, I continue to hone my skills, and have recently started submitting my layouts, and projects to various magazines for publication.
- POSH - from February 2010 to August 2010
- Snobby Walrus - from April 2010 to October 2010
- Scrapbudz - from April 2010 to September 2010
- Twisted Tuesday - May 2013 to August 2014
- 1~2~3 Get Scrappy - August 2013 to present
- Flying Unicorn - August 2013 to present
- Lindy's Stamp Gang - September 2013 to February 2014
- Graphic 45 - February 2010
- Scraps of Elegance - September 2012
- Flying Unicorn - May 2013
- Gauche Alchemy - October 2013
- 'Darling' - Scraps of Elegance Sketch Challenge - July 2012
- 'Ride' - I Am Roses Challenge Blog - August 2012
- 'Halloween Circle Card' - I Am Roses Challenge Blog - September 2012