I am up on Flying Unicorn's Ustream Channel, this coming Wednesday, May 18th, at 9pm eastern. Come join us for lots of tips & techniques, and good fun!!
I will be making this layout for you. It features a hand painted watercolor background, as well as handmade vellum flowers and vines.
And a few closeups....
Yes, my flowers have some embossing!
Look at the dimension on those flowers!
See the green/gold vines....bet you'll never guess how I did that!
See you there!!!
- Cardstock - white, blue
- Vellum Paper
- Prima - Watercolors Tropicals
- Viva Decor - Croco Gold
- Shimmerz Inklingz - Miner Miner 49er
- Lindy's Stamp Gang - Embossing Powder Reindeer Moss Green
- Versamark Ink
- Prima - Doilies GoldCreative Embellishments - Clock Hands
- Flower Stamens and/or berry spray and seed beads
- Donna Downey Stencil - Floral
- Joggles Stencil - Leaves
- Flat back pearls