I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't posted anything this month. All is well, just different!
I am still a Creative Team Member at Flying Unicorn, but the owner has decided to change up a few things. One of which, is that I will not have Flying Unicorn Projects every month......though I will still be doing Ustream every month or so. A bit sad.....but also a good thing. This is going to work out much better for her, and it will make things a bit easier for me. Read on for the why......
I have so many plans for the coming year!! And I am already behind!!! So what am I planning? Well a few things......
- I want to re-open my Etsy store......or find a better place to sell my goods....both pieces I have created, and small kits, which includes a lot of de-stashing, and misc. other goodies I have found over the years. I had planned on having this done by now, but it is still a work in progress. Stay tuned, as I will definitely let you know when I do.
- I want to do a Christmas Ornament/Decor piece every month!! I made so many between November and December last year, that I started feeling overwhelmed. Now I love all things Christmas, so in order to get all of the Christmasy projects I want to get done this year, I need to do it monthly! And yes, I am behind, so I will probably do two pieces in February.
- I want to do more videos!!!! I'd like to be more consistent with it, and do at least four a month. We will see how that works out.
- I have more organizational videos coming up. I found a great way to store my stencils, so I will show you that. I will also do a room tour, once I am done with moving things around....yes again!
- I want to be more active on my YouTube Channel......meaning, I need to spend more time replying to comments, etc. I admit that I have been lax in doing so, and really it boils down to ....well, I have two YT Channels, and I am always on the one that doesn't have my videos. I know, weird! So I plan on moving all of my subscriptions to other channels, to the one I actually add videos on! This might take some time, but that's the plan.
- I want to re-organize this blog. One of the things that I have found troublesome, is that, when you look at my photo albums, there is no links to blog posts. I need to fix that.
- I just received my first commissioned job!!! So exciting, and so nerve racking, at the same time!!! So I will be working on that, and will probably do some videos of the process.
- I am also working on my DD's Pregnancy Album!! I've decided to do a hybrid. Normal layouts, and pocket pages in between. It's proving challenging, but I think it's coming out wonderfully!!! If you'd like to see it, let me know, and I will either do a video, or take pics.
- I would like to include more of my home decor work on my blog. I do a lot of it, so it should be here as well! After all, a lot of it is altered projects.
- In my video series, I plan on adding a bunch of faux painting videos. I am totally in love with the rustic/industrial look, and am trying to replicate it.
- I want to monetize my videos. Plain and simple.....it's available, and I just need to do it.
- I want to start doing challenges again......there are so many great challenge blogs out there, and I just want to be involved with a few of them. Plus it's motivating, fun and uses up a lot of my scrappy stash, all at the same time.
- I want to spend more time learning Photoshop......I definitely want to start designing some papers, etc. Maybe I could have my own line some day!!
- Here's a good one......a year and a half ago, I bought a Silhouette Cameo......I have yet to use the damned thing! So that's another thing I need to learn!
- And last but not least.....I would very much like to have my PC issues solved! My youngest son, has done a great deal of work already, everything short of re-formatting....which I'd rather not do!!! And let's face it, these things take time, and that's not something either one of us has much of.
That's quite a bit of work to get done, and like I said, I am behind! So, if you are so inclined, I would very much appreciate your prayers and kind thoughts!!