Don't you just love the November Kits?!! They are so gorgeous!!! And so versatile!
This month I had the opportunity to do a Build A Page for you......and I have a process video for you. But first, the layout........
And here's the video........
And a few closeups.....
The Prima resin birds are so beautiful! I couldn't resist adding both of the large ones.
You didn't see this on the video, but I went around the edges of the 'Dream Big' chippy with the Pumice Stone Distress Marker.
The Prima Vellum flower.....went through a couple of changes....I added a bit of Lindy's Starburst Spray in A Bit o' Bubbly in the center.
Hope you enjoyed!!
- November Main Kit: papers, flowers, chippies, resin
- November Mixed Art Kit: stencil, sprays, microbeads
- November Mixed Passion Kit: chipboard stickers, flowers, laser cut, door lock, jewels
- Liquitex Gesso
- Golden Molding Paste
- 13 Arts Paints: Lemon, Salmon & Lime
- Distress Ink & Distress Marker: Pumice Stone
- Petaloo Flowers: Mini Botanicas - Teal
- Kaisercraft Stamp: Sheet Music
- Crafters Workshop Stencil: Mini Knot Garden
- Seam Binding: stash