I absolutely love that I can still see the background paper 'flowers' showing through the gesso!!
I did a lot of paint layers on the background.
Flowers and lace, oh my!!!
And I have a process video for you. Enjoy!!
- August Kit of the Month
- Liquitex - Gesso
- 13 Arts - Matte Paint Lavender and Cobalt
- Liquitex - Basic Paint Hookers Green
- Ranger - Archival Ink Leaf Green and Jet Black
- Dr. Ph Martin's - Bombay India Ink Black
- Prima Paint - Opal Magic Green/Gold
- Kaisercraft - Script Stamp
- Prima Stamp - Brick
- Creative Embellishments - Mini Ornate Frames
- Petaloo - Burlap Flowers Pistachio
- Pink Paislee - Luxe Circles
- Fun Foam
- Bubble wrap & packaging for oranges (for masking)