I used a piece of watercolor paper as my base. For the background, I wanted the reverse stencil image, so I sprayed some navy blue and lime mists onto the stencil, flipped it over, and laid it down on top of the card. Once dry, I took out the artist Pencils from the kit, and using his favorite color, I colored in a few of the patterns, going from dark to light. I also added a bit of a highlight to each with a uniball white pen.
Then I took out a black pen, and traced around each of those colored areas, as well as around the full stenciled area, to frame it. I went around the edges of the punched pieces and card with blue ink. Next I layered on some bits and pieces of paper from the kit, some punched in a ticket shape.
For the sentiment, I pulled out a Tim Holtz Handwritten Die, diecut three of the same words out of a scrap of black cardstock, and glued one over the other, to get some dimension. To finish it off, I added glossy accents over top.
Hope you enjoyed!!
- August Kit of the Month - Studio 75 Alice's Dreams paper, Fantasia Artist Color Pencils, Studio 75 Mask
- Watercolor paper
- 13 Arts Mists - Pearl Navy Blue and Pastel Lime
- Pilot Permaball Pen - Black
- Signo Uniball Pen - White
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire
- EK Success Punch - Ticket
- Tim Holtz - Handwritten Celebrate Die
- Ranger - Glossy Accents
- Scrap of black cardstock