Today I am sharing the Off The Page Project from Flying Unicorn's May Your Passion Your Art Kit. I absolutely love the seahorse by Barenaked Crafts!!! I loved it so much, that I had a hard time narrowing down, exactly what I was going to do with it! In the end, I decided that I had to allow the natural indentations in the piece, to my advantage.
I absolutely love that those indentations are holding in the easy peasy glazing solution I used.
Here's a pic of the entire piece....
I also have a video for you.......
Hope you enjoyed!!
- Barenaked Crafts - May Your Passion Your Art Kit
- Liquitex - Gesso
- Liquitex Basics Paint - Burnt Umber
- 13 Arts - Gel Medium Matte
- 13 Arts Matte Paints - Lime, Mint Green, Turquoise, Cobalt, Pistachio, Blue and Black
- 13 Arts Mika Colored Flakes - Purple
- Lindy's Stamp Gang - Glitz Spray Vivaceous Violet
- Martha Stewart - Micro Beads Blue Topaz