I'm so excited my DD and family will be coming in this weekend!!! I have been running around trying to get everything ready before they get here. Two weeks.....yes they will be here for two weeks!! I can't wait!!!!
I am starting to feel like I will never catch up!!! And I almost forgot to post my Flying Unicorn projects. So I am taking the time today to get the February KOM posted.
I really mixed up the kits this month....I think I've used something from each of the kits on this layout! I used a wood stencil and ran Dimensional Pearls in Bottle and Lettuce through it, on my base paper.
It's very bright and shiny!!! The stars were diecut and outlined with a black pen. I also colored the lace with the coral Mist included in the kit.
Behind the clusters, I added dark brown colored cheesecloth, just to add more texture. The key was colored with the alcohol marker Carmine Red, included in the kit, and then over stamped.
That's all for today!
- February Main Kit - Riddersholm Newport papers, Prima Palette Marker A03 Carmine Red, 13 Arts Mist Pastel Coral & Dark Brown, Tags, Labels, Prima Alphas
- February Mixed Passion Kit - Petaloo Flowers Mixed Blossoms Robin Egg Blue
- February Mixed Art Kit - 13 Arts Paint Matte Coral, Prima Stamp
- February Small Art Big Passion Kit - Brads, Key
- Ranger - Adirondack Dimensional Pearls Bottle & Lettuce
- Pilot Permaball Pen Black
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ground Espresso
- Liquitex - Gesso
- Sizzix Dies - Stars Primitive & Stars Primitive #2
- Prima - Wood Texture Stencil