I know right? That pic is right in your face!! And it wasn't Photoshopped either.....that is the natural lighting from where it was taken. And the Riddersholm Barn Market papers, just set it off perfectly!!
I absolutely adore how the flowers turned out!! You will see me struggle with them in the video....lol
And the leaves....oh my!!!!
Enjoy the process video.....
- December Main Kit - Riddersholm Designs Barn Market Papers and Cut Aparts, Shimmerz Creameez Boggie Boardin' Blue, Creative Embellishments Word Chippy
- December Mixed Passion Kit - Petaloo Mixed Textured Mini Blossoms Black
- December Mixed Art Kit - Prima Mica Powder Rust, Prima Color Bloom Empress Gold, 13 Arts Splash Ink Turquoise
- Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
- Prima Glass Beads - Turquoise (from a recent kit)
- 13 Arts - Gold Microspheres (from a recent kit)
- Darice - Assorted leaves die (from a recent kit)
- Prima - Royal Menagerie Stencil Decor 1
- Spellbinders - Spiral Blossom One
Did you notice, that I used a few things from past kits? Yes, Alda packs her kits so well, that there are always plenty of leftovers!! And yes, you read that correctly.....sometimes, there are dies included in the kits!!!