Totally love how this background turned out!!! Just 3 colors of mist, sprayed from light to dark starting in the center and going out. A bit of stamping, and my favorite little creation.....the arrow!!
Love all of that shimmery goodness!!
I had so much fun, building this arrow!! I got the idea when I was looking at Christmas Ornaments on Google Images. The feathers, are metal leaves, actual feathers, and Spellbinders diecuts, all wrapped in cord.
The arrow itself was hand cut, and then I glued on some Prima beads, and heat set.....low and behold they melted!!! Love the look!!!!
- November Mixed Art Kit - Winsor & Newton Canvas, Prima Color Bloom Spray Summer Sky and Precious Stone, Prima Royal Menagerie Stamp, Prima Stencil, Flying Unciorn Metal Adornments, 13 Arts Matte Black Paint
- November Main Kit - Prima Glass Beads Turquoise
- Liquitex - Gesso
- Golden - Molding Paste
- Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
- Shimmerz Spritz - Tuscan Sun
- Viva Decor Inka Gold - Orange
- Spellbinders - Feather Die
- May Arts Paper Cord - rust
- Feathers, wire and stick - from my stash