Yes, another Ustream show this week. Once again on the Flying Unicorn Channel. And of course, we are totally doing Christmas Ornaments again!!!!! Can't wait to show you these beauties!!!!!! So........
I absolutely adore these!! And a huge shout out to my DD Ashley, for suggesting the bright green and coral color combo!!!! These pics do not do these ornaments any justice.......it was a bit cloudy when I took them.
Is this not the cutest little top hat!! Glammy and rustic all at the same time!! Totally love, and cannot wait to show you how to make these!!
These are so easy to build!! Yes, the bones are a mindless little task you can do while watching TV or your fave YouTubers. I promise!!
So do come join me, this coming Saturday, November 14th at 11 am eastern, on the Flying Unicorn Channel.
See you there!!!
- Plastic party cups 9 oz size
- Lightweight cardboard (ie. cereal boxes)
- Masking or Painters Tape (light color is best)
- Drywall tape (optional)
- Molding Paste
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist - Golden Doubloon
- Prima Color Bloom Spray - Ginger Coral
- Memory Box Stencil - Winter Snowflake Lace
- Spellbinders Dies - Nestabilities Circles Small & Circles Large
- Prima Trims - Magnolia
- Prima Flowers - Royal Menagerie
- Prima Flowers - A Victorian Christmas Red Stocking
- Prima Flowers - Pura Lalia
- Petaloo Flowers - Burlap Blossoms Pistachio
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Ring Fasteners
- Flying Unicorn Metal Adornments - Snowflake
- Prima Metal Embellishments - white
- Prima Metal Embellishments - bronze
- Prima Doilies - Gold
- 2 yards of 1.5 " wide Tulle - white (for each set of Top Hats)
- 1 yard of 2.5" Cotton Blend Print Ribbon (for each set of Top Hats)
- 24" of Seam Binding - white
- Gold Thread or Embroidery Floss
- Old Sheet Music or Vintage Book Pages
Tools & Misc:
- Palette Knife
- Awl or Tim Holtz Pokey Tool
- Box to spray in
- Cardboard to prop up flowers - small piece