Sorry I haven't been on much....I am in the throes of Ustream Projects for Flying Unicorn!! Plus I am also in the midst of a re-org in my scrappy space.....nothing like doing everything all at once. What a mess, I have!!!
Anyways, I am here to share with you, one of my projects created for Flying Unicorn, using their November Kits. So here we go.....
Gorgeous papers are Studio 75 Splash it Collection.
I cut up a piece of cloth netting, and glued it to my background, and then glued some glass beads over top.
My title is a combo of words from 2 different chippy companies, and were painted black.
I love how the paper cord, under the pic looks like a flower!!! Not planned either!!
Well that's all for today.....Ustream Projects are calling!!!! Stay tuned for more news on that!!
- November Main Kit: Studio 75 Splash It Papers, Words and Tags, Prima Frost Gypsy Roses, Prima Resin Icons
- November Mixed Art Kit: 13 Arts Matte Black Paint
- November Mixed Passion Kit: Petaloo DIY Mixed Textured Mini Blossoms Ivory
- November Small Art Big Passion Kit: May Arts Paper Twine
- Golden Soft Gel Medium
- Prima Glass Beads - Turquoise
- Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
- Dylusions Stamp - Inbetweenies
- Creative Embellishments - Words
- 2 Crafty Chipboard - Line Words
- May Arts Paper Cord - Black
- Net fabric - a gift from Anne Marie - thank you!!!!