The October Kit of the Month reveal is well under way at Flying Unicorn!!! Gorgeous!!!!! Love!!!
I am so in love with the 7 Dots Studio Lost & Found Collection!!!!!!! Definitely one of my top three all time fave collections!!!
I started with some stamping, and then added on some stenciling with paint, texturez and splattering of black primer. Next I layered my pic over some scraps, and a tag, which I cut apart to elongate. I placed my photo on an angle....it just looked better that way......as do most selfies, since they seem to be taken at an angle. I outlined my pic with a Pilot Permaball Pen in Black.
The chippy was lightly covered with creameez in Green Acres.......it blends so well with the paper!
Flowers!!!! Petaloo Flowers in Kraft!!! Prima Flowers in Kraft!!!! Some craft cardstock diecuts, daisy centers, and more Petaloo, in the form of dark orange leaves, staggered and trailing below the flowers.
Another diecut was colored with Distress Ink, and then I added a sticker over top. Then more flowers over top and trailing!!!!
I'm absolutely in love with this layout....can I say that?! Oh well, I did!!
- October Main Kit: 7 Dots Studio Lost & Found Papers, Tags, Word Stickers and Element Stickers, Craft diecuts, Petaloo Daisy Centers, Creative Embellishments chippies Happy Word Set
- October Mixed Passion Kit: Petaloo Flowers DIY Dahlias Teastained, Wild Blossoms Craft Brown, Velvet Leaves Green/Burgundy and Prima Flowers Coy Magda
- October Mixed Art Kit: Shimmerz Creameez in My Clementine and Green Acres, Shimmerz Texturez in Marigold Digger, 13 Arts Black Primer
- 13 Arts Paint - Vivid Orange
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot and Hickory Smoke
- Pilot Permaball Pen - Black
- Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
- Viva Decor Inka Gold - Copper
- Tim Holtz Stamps - Spring Sprung and Mixed Media
- Crafter's Workshop Stencil - Halftone Borders
- Prima Stencil - Honeycomb