Today, I am sharing one of the layouts I created with the October Flying Unicorn Kits.
I am so in love with these papers!!!
On the background, I stenciled with Crafter's Workshop Mini Numerals and Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Fossilized Amber....a new fave!!! Using Unity's Bring It To Life Stamp and Ranger Archival Ink, I stamped randomly on my background. After glueing some scrap pieces, I added my pic, and tucked in some journal cards, element and word stickers and kraft die cuts. Next I dripped, sprayed and painted on the 13 Arts Mist in Pastel Green.
I added some 13 Arts Silver Microspheres with Golden Soft Gel. The Love chippy was misted, then washed with Prima Mica Powder in Bottle Green, and then painted with 13 Arts metallic paint in Old Gold.
The flowers......Prima Coy Magda and Petaloo Dahlias Yellow and Mini Mix Yellow. Some were treated to a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The kraft leaves, were also treated to a bit of Old Gold Paint, and some Silver Microspheres.
Hope you enjoyed!
- October Main Kit - 7 Dots Studio Lost & Found Papers, Element Stickers, Word Stickers, Journal Cards, Prima Mica Powder Bottle Green, Kraft Tags, Leaves, Diecuts, Creative Embellishments Happy Word Set, Petaloo Flowers Dahlias Yellow
- October Mixed Passion Kit - Prima Flowers Coy Magda and Petaloo Mini Mix Yellow
- October Mixed Art Kit - 13 Arts Mist Pastel Green, 13 Arts Metallic Paint Old Gold, 13 Arts Silver Microspheres
- October Small Art Big Passion Kit - Shimmerz Creameez Green Acres
- Liquitex - Gesso
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Fossilized Amver and Vintage Photo
- Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
- Golden - Soft Gel Gloss
- Unity Stamp - Bring It To Life
- Crafter's Workshop Stencil - Mini Numerals