Today, I am sharing some grungy, spooky treat bags, created for Flying Unicorn. Easy peasy to make, and oh so much fun!!!
And I have a step-by-step video for you.......
Don't forget, make sure you emboss and punch your bags before misting!!! Some mists will definitely weld your bag together, and you will never be able to open it!!
- Small bags
- Medium weight cardboard
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist in Jolly Roger Red
- Prima Color Bloom in Frost
- Versamark Ink
- Permanent Ink in Black, Brown and White
- Embossing Powder - Clear
- Embossing Folders - Tim Holtz Cobwebs and Cuttlebug Kassie's Brocade
- Martha Stewart Punch
- Tim Holtz Alterations Die - Raven & Scaredy Cat
- Tim Holtz Stamp - Simple Sayings
- Prima embellies - dangles
- Seam binding or ribbon
- Small tags
- Garment Pins